Building your tribe takes work.
If you’d like to build online community to support your organization’s work, there’s a lot you need to do. Building community requires leadership buy-in, finding the right person to lead your community, seeding your community, and quantifying your community-building efforts.
To help your community building efforts, here are some handy blog posts; infographics; and tweet chats for every step of the process.
- Become a Social Organization
- I need to build a community strategy. Where do I start?
- The 4 Core Building Blocks of Community
- The Five Steps to Growing an Engaged Online Community
- How to Develop Your Online Community Management Strategy
- 6 Qualities of Great Online Communities
- Creating and Engaging Online Communities
- The Community Effect
- #CommBuild: Tuesdays, 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT (one hour), a community of practice focused on building and sustaining online community for mission-minded organizations
- #CmgrChat:Â Wednesday, 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT (one hour), for community managers at all levels for experience
- #ESNchat Thursday, 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT (one hour), all about enterprise (internal) online communities